We believe education is a process through which staff, students, families and the community work together. United, we will provide students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and experiences they need to contribute to and participate in our society. Our mission is to educate students who demonstrate they are:
- Proficient in reading comprehension, communication, computation, technology, reasoning and problem solving in all subject areas.
- Capable of problem solving in a variety of real life situations.
- Supportive of the role of the fine arts and humanities.
- Committed to good health and physical fitness.
- Active participants in the democratic process.
- Willing to assume responsibility for their actions.
- Respectful of the rights and feelings of others.
- Proficient in the use of good social skills and proper etiquette.
- Respectful of the many cultures that contribute to and make up our world community.
- Successful lifelong learners.